This is a very well contrustected game ands really fun but quite challenging it took me 4 minecraft days to finish but i love it its so cute would highly recommend anyone to play this
A downloadable game for Windows
Play as a pup fetching a lost ball for her brother.
Solve levels in 2D...
Inspired by FEZ and Super Paper Mario, Perspective Pup's levels require rotating the 2D camera by 90 degree increments to navigate a 3D world in 2D. The 2D camera angle allows the player to jump to far off platforms as if they were just next to them.
Shift the camera into 3D to get a better view of your surroundings, uncovering new paths through the level. A wall in your way? Switch to 3D and walk around it!
Climb your way through 15 levels to return your brother's lost ball!
Windows (32 or 64 bit) - Sorry mac/linux gamers :(
You also need a keyboard lol
- WASD: Move (W and S to move forward/backward in 3D)
- Space: Jump
- Q/E: Rotate the perspective clockwise/anti-clockwise (Unlocked during 1st level)
- Left Shift: Switch between 2D and 3D (Unlocked on level 4)
Game Design, Programming, Level Creation, Sprites/Graphics, Sound Effects
by Charlton Lane
Music by Kevin Macleod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License
- Download the zip file.
- Navigate to the zip file in windows explorer (Should be in your Downloads folder by default)
- Extract the zip file (right-click > Extract All...)
- Double-click "Perspective Pup.exe"
Windows Defender might show a "Windows protected your PC" window; click "More info" then "Run anyway".